State Issued Voter ID Cards are now available from the Department of Motor Vehicles. You must first obtain a voucher from the Town Clerk. You only need one of these if you do not have any other acceptable form of Photo ID.
List of acceptable Photo IDs here.
For more information on obtaining an ID, read this.